- If you or anyone in the household is sick or has COVID-19 symptoms, please call or text to reschedule your appointment.
- A consent & screening form will be sent to you via text 1 day before your appointment. Please have this completed prior to your arrival.
- Please wait in your car or outside the salon. Text your name when you arrive for your appointment and we will text you when we are ready for you to come in.
- No guests allowed inside the salon. If you need transportation or someone to accompany you, please have them wait for you outside.
- You must wear your own mask upon entering the salon and wear it at all times during your appointment.
- We will provide you with hand sanitizer upon arrival and before exiting. No outside gloves.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon entering the salon with a touchless infrared thermometer. Anybody who has a temperature above 37°C will not get serviced that day.
- Please leave extra belongings in your vehicle. No outside food or drinks.
- Due to the proximity of the procedure, clients must keep talking to a minimum (during consultation is ok to discuss your brows, shape, colour, etc)
- Extra time will be slotted between appointments to account for additional surface cleaning.
As always, we adhere to high standards of sanitation given the nature of cosmetic tattooing. All surfaces are treated with hospital grade disinfectants and given the appropriate time to work and dry before a new client is served. All implements used during your tattoo are single use.
If you plan on receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, please adhere to the following recommendation:
- Do not have your permanent makeup done, 7 days prior to your first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- NO Permanent makeup procedures should be done between the 1st & 2nd doses.
- A waiting period of 10 days following your 2nd dose is recommended.
All results will vary per person depending on their skin type, lifestyle, existing hair, bone structure, aftercare. We do not offer refunds on any service.
If you’ve had previous work by another artist, it’s important to send clear photos of your brows PRIOR to booking to make sure Lisa is comfortable covering the old work. If previous work is too dark, uneven, or misshaped, tattoo removal is recommended before booking an appointment to achieve the best results. Cover-up/corrective work may require multiple sessions and additional touch-ups will be charged accordingly.
If you book an appointment without disclosing previous cosmetic tattoo work or approval by Lisa, you will be charged 50% of the service and your appointment cancelled.
Cash and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard & Amex). Debit is accepted for transactions under $100.00. Prices are subject to change at any time.
I can not take you if you are more than 10 minutes late for your scheduled appointment. This will be considered as a no show. Any new or existing clients who fail to show without verbal or written notice will be charged 50% of the service booked through their credit card on file. Consultations are subject to $20.00 for no-shows.
If you wish to cancel and/or reschedule your appointment, you must notify us no less than 48 hours of your appointment.