- If you or anyone in the household is sick or has COVID-19 symptoms, please call or text to reschedule your appointment.
- A consent & screening form will be sent to you via text 1 day before your appointment. Please have this completed prior to your arrival.
- Please wait in your car or outside the salon. Text your name when you arrive for your appointment and we will text you when we are ready for you to come in.
- No guests allowed inside the salon. If you need transportation or someone to accompany you, please have them wait for you outside.
- Medical masks are required (no cloth masks) & must be worn it at all times during your appointment.
- We will provide you with hand sanitizer upon arrival and before exiting.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon entering the salon with a touchless infrared thermometer. Anybody who has a temperature above 37°C will not get serviced that day.
- Please leave extra belongings in your vehicle. No outside food or drinks.
- Due to the proximity of the procedure, clients must keep talking to a minimum (during consultation is ok to discuss your brows, shape, colour, etc)
- Extra time will be slotted between appointments to account for additional surface cleaning.
As always, we adhere to high standards of sanitation given the nature of cosmetic tattooing. All surfaces are treated with hospital grade disinfectants and given the appropriate time to work and dry before a new client is served. All implements used during your tattoo are single use.
All results will vary per person depending on their skin type, lifestyle, existing hair, bone structure, aftercare. We do not offer refunds on any service.
If you’ve had previous work by another artist, it’s important to send clear photos of your brows PRIOR to booking to make sure Lisa is comfortable covering the old work. If previous work is too dark, uneven, or misshaped, tattoo removal is recommended before booking an appointment to achieve the best results. Cover-up/corrective work may require multiple sessions and additional touch-ups will be charged accordingly.
If you book an appointment without disclosing previous cosmetic tattoo work or approval by Lisa, you will be charged 50% of the service and your appointment cancelled.
Cash and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard & Amex). Debit is accepted for transactions under $100.00. Prices are subject to change at any time.
I can not take you if you are more than 10 minutes late for your scheduled appointment. This will be considered as a no show. Any new or existing clients who fail to show without verbal or written notice will be charged 50% of the service booked through their credit card on file. Consultations are subject to $20.00 for no-shows.
We request 48 hours notice for cancellations however the deposit is non-refundable. If cancellations take place under 48 hours, 50% of the service cost will be applied to the card on file.
For new PMU clients, a $100 (plus tax) non-refundable deposit is required to schedule and secure your appointment and is deducted from the total price of your procedure price. For annual touch-up clients, a $50 (plus tax) non-refundable deposit is required. This deposit is transferable ONCE to reschedule your appointment as long as I am given a minimum of 48 hours notice. It is NOT transferable to another person. If you choose to cancel your appointment at any time, the deposit is forfeited.
If you wish to reschedule your appointment, you must notify us no less than 48 hours of your appointment. Clients that cancel with less than 48 hours notice will be charged 50% of the service booked and lost deposit through their credit card on file.